Sunday, May 17, 2015

Things I Do When I'm Bored


Things I Do When I'm Bored

Hi guys! Do you ever get so bored you just don't know what to do? Here are some ideas of what you can do when your bored.

First I like to read. I think everyone should have a book or two that they read over and over again and can't seem to stop. For me, I love the books "Love? Maybe." and "The Fault In Our Stars". Both of those books are really good and you should try them. Next I like to knit. Right now I'm working on a scarf. Look up a tutorial on YouTube and once you get the hang of it it's not really that hard.

Next is organizing your room. I do this a lot when I'm bored. I get tired of seeing the same thing all the time so I change it up a bit. I also organize my clothes and random drawers around my room. I also just love to listen to music. I tend to listen to music about what emotions I'm feeling at the moment. Another thing I like to do is plan out some outfits. I mess around with some of my clothes or other things.

Another thing is cooking. I love cooking. Making deserts are my favorite. One of my favorite things to do is go outside and play volleyball. Play whatever sport you love. Even going outside and shooting your friends with water guns is fun. Lastly I like to nap or just relax. Sometimes it's nice to sleep or watch some TV and not worry about anything.

These are just some of the things I like to do when I'm bored and have free time.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: