Sunday, May 3, 2015

Birthday Party

Birthday Party

Hi guys so today I am going to be talking about my birthday party I had yesterday. It was a backyard barbecue with a few friends.

I had two of my school friends over and then some family friends. Sarah and Kaitlyn are the two that I invited. Sarah stayed the night with me and Kaitlyn left at around 9:00 the part ended at around 10:30 and our guests went home. Some left at earlier times than others.

To prepare for the party I put up streamers and balloons. It took me about an hour to blow up 35 balloons. My older brother helped me hang the streamers. I was to short to reach the top of our cabana. Other than that we just cleaned up a little. It wasn't too bad preparing for it. My mom grilled the food and it was really good.

During the party we played a lot of volleyball. It was really fun playing with so many people in a circle. We hung out at a picnic table and talked a lot too. We had a great time laughing and messing around. Then we came inside and Derek and I played a game of checkers that I won. We talked more and then everyone went home. We were really tired so Sarah and I fell asleep almost instantly.

That was my birthday party and I had a great time. Thank you to everyone that got me something. I'm glad that I got to spend time with my friends and I loved it.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment