Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Annapolis Trip

Annapolis

Hi guys! Today I am going to talk about our trip to Annapolis. Every mothers day weekend my grandmother, mother, and I go somewhere. I go for my birthday witch is usually the day of or next to Mothers Day and my mom and grandma go for Mother's Day.

The first day we got to Annapolis we walked main street most of the way. We first stopped in a little boutique called Lou Lou's. There my mom bought a hat, sunglasses, and a pair of earrings. I bought a solid perfume. Then we went to a few stores where nobody bought anything. Then we went to The Black Dog. There I bought a white sweatshirt. Next we went into a local souvenir store and I bought a hoodie. My mom bought a patch and my grandma bought an airplane for my granddad. Then we ate lunch at O'Brian's. It was really good food. Then I bought sunglasses at another souvenir store. Lastly we bought fudge and headed to our hotel.

On Saturday (my birthday) we finished shopping on Main Street. My grandma bought a shirt for my cousin that says top gun on it. Then we went to anther boutique called The Brown Eyed Girl. There I bought a dress. Then we took a 90 minute Cruz on the Annapolis and Chesapeake Bay. We went under the Annapolis bridges. It was really pretty and fun. We ate in for dinner and I had a great birthday.

On Sunday (Mother's Day) we went to my grandmas house and then to Tyson's Corner Mall. My grandparents got new phones and we ate lunch. They exchanged mothers day presents and cards. I also went to Charlotte Russe and Forever 21 and got some cute clothes.

We all had a great time and we are looking forward to doing something else next year.


-Bye People

No comments:

Post a Comment