Sunday, July 5, 2015

My 4th Of July


My 4th Of July

Hi guys! Today I am going to talk about what I did on 4th of July.

I started the day of by waking up at 6:05 to go to the gym. That tired me out a lot. When we got back I showered and had lunch. Then I took my little brother on a walk around our neighborhood. We just hung out for a while until about 4:30.

At 4:30 we went to go to one of our family friend's, Josh and Amanda's, house. We got there around five with our friends Scott, Beth, and Madeline. We went to the back yard and set up our chairs. We sat in the circle in talked for a little while. Alex went down stairs to play x-box and Maddie played in some of the inflatable water slides they had set up in their back yard.

Then we ate dinner and hung out outside for a while until it started to get dark. Then we went out front and we could see the fireworks from the park. So we watched those and then went home.

I had a great 4th of July and I hope you did too!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment