Sunday, July 12, 2015

Music

Music

Hi guys! Today I am going to write about my music. I will talk about the music I have purchased recently and what I've been more in to.

Okay so my three favorite songs that I have purchased recently are Fight Song by Rachel Platten, Bright by Echosmith, and Worth It by Fifth Harmony. Other songs I have recently purchased that I really like are Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran, A Sky Full of Stars by Coldplay, Want To Want Me by Jason Derulo, All I Want by Kodaline, Dear Future Husband by Meghan Trainor, Riptide by Vance Joy, and Shut Up And Dance by Walk the Moon.

Some of the older songs that I've been listening to more are Wake Me Up by Avicii, Shower by Becky G, Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri, Burn by Ellie Goulding, Not Over You by Gavin DeGraw, Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heros, The Reason by Hoobastank, Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae, Domino by Jessie J, Heartbeat Song, by Kelly Clarkson, Need You Now by Lady Antebellum, Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis, Wings by Little Mix, Maps by Maroon 5, Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield, Am I Wrong by Nico & Vinz, Story Of My Life by One Direction, I Lived by One Republic, Fireflies by Owl City, Try by P!nk, Let Her Go by Passenger, Hey, Soul Sister by Train, We Are Young by Fun, Clarity by Zedd, and She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds Of Summer.

I like these songs because most of them are inspiring. Most of them give me energy when I run or work out. Also, if I relate to what they're singing about its nice to know that people think or go through some of the things that I do. My last reason that I love these songs is simply because I love music.

Most of the songs I've talked about today are pop music songs. I listen to these songs mostly just at the gym. The rest of the time when I'm listening to music, oddly enough, it's probably Glee a Christmas Music. I've always loved Christmas music especially around Christmas but also year around. I listen to it when I run, do dished, laundry, when I'm bored, etc.

So that is my music blog! If you have music suggestions I would love to hear them!


-Bye People

No comments:

Post a Comment