Sunday, July 19, 2015

Expectaions vs Reality: High School

Expectations vs Reality: High School

Hi guys today I'm going to talk about my school expectations vs reality. In August I'm starting my first year of high school. I have many expectations for high school, some are bad and some are good.

So my first expectation is that I would dress nice the entire year. The reality is that after about two weeks I give up and I'm back to sweats and t-shirts. My next expectation is that my first school lunch in high school will be terrible. In my mind I won't have anyone to sit with and I'll be alone. The reality is I'll probably have lunch with at least some of my friends.

The next topic I have is my teachers. My expectation for the teachers is that they will all be either really nice or just okay. The reality is I'll probably have one mean teacher, one nice teacher, and the rest will probably just be okay. Next my topic is the people. My expectation is that they will all just be a little mean and not really talk to me because I didn't go to the same middle school as them. The reality is that it probably won't be that bad and it might be a little harder to make friends at first but I'll probably find people.

This next expectation is since I'll be a freshman the seniors, juniors, and sophomores, won't be very nice. The reality is that some of them probably will be rude but I also know some really nice juniors and sophomores. My last expectation is that I will be lost because the school is so huge and I won't be able to find my classes. The reality is I probably will have some trouble with that but it's the first day and a lot of kids probably will and it probably won't be as bad as I'm thinking.

So those are my high school expectations vs reality. I hope you enjoyed!


-Bye People

No comments:

Post a Comment