Sunday, September 13, 2015

Camping With Helena

Camping With Helena

Hi guys! Today I am going to write about the camping trip I went on this weekend. Last week one of my friends invited my little brother and I to go camping with her family.

Helena is two years younger than me and her little brother, Nathan, is one year older then my little brother. So we got to the camp on Friday about two hours after school ended. We got there and set up our things. Then we rode our bikes around a little. When we got back we ate turkey burgers for dinner. Next we went to the mini golf course we have there and Helena won. After that we made s'mores.Then we went to bed and it was freezing.

The next day when we woke up it was raining. We had a tent set up outside so we didn't have to stay in the camper. We ate breakfast and decided to play some games. The fist game we played was spoons. Alex lost the first time and the second time we didn't finish. Then we played Life and Helena won. After that we played King of Tokyo and I'm not sure who won but I know it wasn't me. Later that day when it stopped raining we went to a heated pool they had on the campsite. We didn't get to play lazier tag or zip line because of the rain.

Then on Sunday, today, we didn't do to much. Helena had a soccer game at 11:15 so we left at 10:30. Her soccer game lasted for about three hours. They won the game and we were playing black jacks with a set of cards.

It was a pretty fun weekend but I wish it didn't rain.



-Bye People

No comments:

Post a Comment