Sunday, September 6, 2015

Cabana Party

Hi guys! Today I am going to talk about a small party we had last nigh to celebrate my mom finishing the cabana we have in our back yard.

So we had a party last night with a few family friends. My parents invited some of their friends and I invited two of mine. My friends got there pretty early so we hung out for a while. I invited Sarah and Emily. We played some volleyball in the back yard while some of our other guests arrived. When almost everyone got there we started to eat. We had a mix of hot dogs, hamburgers, fruits, vegetables, and things like that.

For desert I had an amazing icing covered brownie. After we ate another family got here. Their daughter, Helana, hung out with me and my friends for a while. We played more volleyball white the adults made a campfire and sat around it.

We talked for a while and then Sarah and Emily had to leave. Helana and I talked about going camping together and played more volleyball. Soon everyone started to leave and we cleaned up. One of my parents's friends stayed and played a card game with them while I went to bed.

It was a really fun night and I was super tired by the time it ended.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment