Sunday, September 20, 2015

High School

Hi guys! Today I am going to talk to you about my high school experience so far. My school is only three years old so it's really nice and very big.

First of all, most of my teachers said don't worry you will have barely any homework in this class at orientation. DON'T BELIEVE THEM! So far we do get a pretty good amount of homework but most of the time you get to start it in class. I also like to do some at lunch so I have less to do when I get home. The teachers are better at not giving homework on the weekend though. The reason I like to finish all or most of my work at school is because sometimes I get home really late after volleyball practice or games.

My teachers are okay. The only one who's not amazing is my math teacher. She's not terrible but she is a little mean and doesn't explain what she's doing to well. My science teacher seems like she would be pretty nice if she wasn't due to have a baby in December. All of my other teachers are really nice so far and their classes are pretty hard but good.

So far I like most of the people I've met from different middle schools. I had most of my classes with at least someone I knew from my middle school except for first period. My first period is filled with mostly seniors, I'm the only freshman. I've made some pretty good friends from both having classes with them, and being on the volleyball team.

So far high school has been pretty good. I'm liking it a lot so far!


-Bye People

2 comments:

  1. I love reading about high school is going for you, Katie! These are among my favorites of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy reading this post. Very well written.... Keep sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete