Sunday, August 30, 2015

My Friday

Hi guys! Today I am going to tell you about my eventful Friday.

So the first part of my Friday was a pep rally. After lunch, most of us (not including me) went to the stadium. All of the sports teams (including me for volleyball) went onto the field. They called us up to the microphones to introduce each team. Then we went into the bleachers in a separate section for the sports teams. I soon separated from my team and walked over to my other friends. It was Sarah's first day back to school since she got back from Japan and it was the first time I had seen her all day.

After the pep rally I went home for about an hour and a half and then went back to school for volleyball practice. We did our usual warm ups and then practiced six on six for a little while. If you get five serves over and the other team doesn't return them then it's called an ace. I got an ace and every time we get an ace in our practice our coach gets mad that the other team didn't return the ball so she makes us run for the last half hour.

After practice I went to the football game. I was there with some of my friends from volleyball and some other friends. Sarah, Ava, and I hung out and talked for a while and then we got some slushies. After that I bought a shirt supporting my school. Then I just sat in the bleachers talking to a few people before I had to leave. It was only third quarter when I left but my friend told me we won and the team we were facing had no points.

So that was my Friday. It was really fun but also very tiring.


-Bye People

No comments:

Post a Comment