Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Books 2015

Books 2015

Hi guys! Today I am going to talk about some of my favorite books for 2015 and also some books that I want to read. (No spoilers, just brief summaries.)

So by far my favorite author is John Green. I have five of his books. One of them I have digitally on my iPad and it's called Paper Towns. The other four I have in paperback form, they are called Looking for Alaska, An Abundance of Katherine's, The Fault in Our Stars, and Let It Snow. The first one that I read was The Fault in Our Stars. This book is what got me hooked on books by John Green. This book is about two teenagers with cancer that fall in love.

The next one is called Paper Towns its a really good book about a girl and a boy that grew up as neighbors and he has always liked her, but one day she runs away and he starts looking for her.
The other three books I have by him I haven't read yet because I'm in the middle of a really good book that I'm really close to finishing. It's called Here I Go Again by Jen Lancaster. It's a really good book about a girl who makes a lot of mistakes so she time travels to try and fix them but causes time ripples.

I also have another book to read called Stirring The Pot by Jenny McCarthy. Two of my favorite books to read are Love? Maybe. by Heather Helper and Bliss by Kathryn Littlewood. I have re-read Love? Maybe. at least five times. Now I want to talk about Let It Snow by John Green. I haven't read it yet but it has three different stories in it and only one of them is by John Green. The other authors are Maureen Johnson and Lauren Muracle. This is a holiday book that I look forward to reading in December.

That was my Books 2015 blog! I hope you liked it and I hope you read something from it!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment