Sunday, August 9, 2015

Here I Go Again Book Review

Here I Go Again Book Review

Hi guys! Today I'm writing about one of the books I just finished. The book is called Here I Go Again by Jen Lancaster.

So this starts out with a very spoiled girl having the perfect life. She married her high school sweetheart who's rich. Ten years later he divorces her because she's mean and doesn't have a job. So she gets a potion and time travels to when she was in high school and gets nicer. In the future she is pretty nice and this time she is the one that is rich.

Her husband still divorces her because he's bored and wants a job and her father dies in a car accident because he was fighting with her mother. So again she time travels but this time she finds her true love and when she goes back to the future she is married to him with three kids and she makes her parents be nicer to each other.

I think that this is a really good book. I finished it really fast because I was so into reading it. It's a really good book in my opinion and I wish I could keep it but it's a library book. I will definitely look into more books by Jen Lancaster. I would give this book an eight out of ten.

So that is my book review on Here I Go Again by Jen Lancaster.



-Bye People

No comments:

Post a Comment