Sunday, August 23, 2015

First Week of School 2015-16


Hi guys! Today I am going to talk about my first week of high school.

My high school is pretty huge so I had to us a map to find my classes the first three days until I got the hang of it. My fist class of the day, computer programming, is pretty fun so far. We haven't done to much but we got to make power points about ourselves. My next class is health, it's probably my favorite class. We do activities like fitness Friday and movement Monday, but my teacher is very nice. My next class is honors science. So far it has been extremely boring. My fourth period is social studies. So far I really like it and the teacher is fun too. For fifth period I have honors English. I also really like my English teacher. She is very fun and creative. My sixth period is honors math. My teacher seems okay but kind of boring. For my last period I have French 2. I took French last year so I only need one more credit. This class seems pretty good.

My first day of school was a little confusing and boring. It was hard to find my classes and they were mostly very boring. Lunch was pretty good, I have it with most of my friends and its a much longer lunch which is nice. At the end of the school day I had volleyball tryouts.

We ran through our basic volleyball exercises and the coaches went into the locker room to talk about who made the team the called the people who didn't make it out separately and then told the rest of us that we did and gave us our jerseys and spandex. We had practice everyday this past week and next week so I was supper exhausted towards Thursday and Friday.

Overall my week went okay but definitely could have gone much better.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment