Sunday, January 31, 2016

How I Organize My Room


Hi guys! Today I'm going to write about how I organize my room and some tips and tricks that might help you.

I'm going to start out with my closet. In the top of my closet I have two shelves. We bought some bins from Five Below to store extra things like hats, scarves, gloves, and backpacks. I also like to organize my clothes by style. So I put my tank tops on one end and my heavier coats on the other. Within the sections that I have my clothes separated I rotate them so what I last wore is further away then what I haven't worn so that I don't repeat what I wear to often. Underneath my clothes I have a shoe rack witch holds almost all of my shoes. My tall boots I keep on the ground next to it and I have a couple of pairs that wouldn't fit. Next underneath my clothes is the backpack I'm using for school and a three drawer unit for things I don't hang up like pajamas and sweaters.



Next is my dresser. One of the drawers in my dresser is full of athletic clothes. A tip for this is after you have folded everything and you have some things that might not fit, you can fold the things that don't fit smaller and put them in the extra space between the clothes and the back of the drawer. If you don't know what I mean here is a picture.



Lastly I'm going to talk about the storage I have on both sides of my vanity. So on the right side of my vanity I have a cute metal hanging storage piece on my wall. This holds extra products and looks good. On the left side of my vanity I have a shoe rack hanging over my door. I didn't fill this with shoes though, I filled it with things like my hair brushes, hot tools, nail polish, and perfumes.




That is how I organize my room. I hope you all got some good ideas from this blog.

Location:Kimberly Dr,Martinsburg,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment