Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bedford Pennsylvania

Where I was?

What and where did I eat?

Where did I go shopping?



Hello! On Friday the 6th I went to Bedford Pennsylvania. I went to Bedford to celebrate Mother’s day and my birthday. I stayed at a bed and breakfast with my mom and my grammy. The house had once belonged to a chancellor. It was a very old and interesting Victorian house. The people who live there were very nice. The lady that owned the house had a big garden.



At breakfast one day I had eggs and the next day I had pancakes. The Jean Bonnet Tavern is one of my favorite restaurants. We also went in a candy and tea store. It was fun partly because my daddy always makes me drink water and I had soda in Bedford.



We shopped at Mary’s Quilt Shop and I got 4 different colors of fabric. One is pink with a flower design, one is light tan with a leaf design, one is light blue with a snow design, and one is black and gray with a star design. I also got a fabric fish that I could sew together and stuff and I could tie a piece of ribbon on it and it would hold my spools of thread. The last thing I got there was a bunny themed wall hanging quilt that I can sew.  

1 comment:

  1. KATIE! Congratulations on your new blog! It sounds like you had a nice time on Mother's Day. I am wondering... what are you going to make with all that fabric? Also, please tell your dad that it's ok to drink soda once in a while.

    ReplyDelete