Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Where I went?
What I got?
What I did?

Hi!! This Saturday May 29th I visited my grandparents house. On the way we went to Go Bananas and the comic book store. First we stopped at Go Bananas and I used my birthday money to get two Tinies and a twirler. Tinies are tinny glass animals that I collect. My brother got a cross bow that he tries to beat me up with. After that we went to the comic book store and I bought a super cool Betty and Veronica book. My little brother got a Mega Mind comic.



We also stopped at Target and got my little bro a Captain America shield and helmet.


When we got to my grandparents house we had lunch and we went to see Pirates of the Caribbean in the mall. After the movie me and my grandparents went shopping in Justice and the rest of my family went to shop in Old Navy. At Old Navy my parents got my little bro a Captain America shirt. My Grandparents and I mainly shopped for shorts but we got two shirts too.

1 comment: