Sunday, May 15, 2011

Who What Why…

Who I am?
What are my interests?
Why I’m doing a blog?


Hi!  My name is Katie!  I am 10 years old and I live in West Virginia. I have tons of favorite music like Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz or Back to December by Taylor Swift. Some other songs I like are Big Night, Boys Boys Boys, and California Girls. My favorite movie is Princess Protection Program. My favorite TV shows are Little House on the Prairie, American Idol, Welcome back Kotter, Icarly, and Wizards of Waverley Place. Two of my favorite comic book characters are Betty and Veronica. I garden with my mom a lot. I watch cartoons with my dad a lot. I play Nerf Swords with my two brothers (sigh).




I play guitar, I love to sew, and one of my favorite hobbies is gardening!  Also I love to write, bike, and draw cartoon characters. I have an itouch and I love to play a game called Angry Birds. Some of my most favorite games to play are Fruit Ninja, Angry Birds, and Light Bike 2. A hobby of mine that I really really really like is photography.



I want to start a blog because I want to learn how to type, learn how to write, learn how to use a computer, and learn how to take great pictures. I also want to share things like crafts, ideas, and my photos.




8 comments:

  1. You forgot math! Math is one of your mostest favorite hobbies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No mention of Electra Woman and Dyna Girl? I'm shocked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie!!! These photos are beautiful!!! Are those flowers from your garden? Can you post more photos of your garden at some point? I would love to see more! What kinds of things are you growing?

    You are such a sweet sister to play nerf swords with your brothers. I used to have to play superfriends ZimZam with mine (sigh). ;)

    LOVE your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you have a blog. I just got a small guitar (backpack guitar) so next time I come see you guys I'll bring it so you can play. Matt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie,

    You have become a photographer, a journalist and a writer. What a great way to tell a story!

    Love Grammy and Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so proud of you Katie! Love yor blog. - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie, I love your blog! You inspired me to make one too! :D I'll make sure to actually put something on mine soon. xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Katie, this is so great! I love reading the blogs, definitely keep it up. It's such a good thing to do :D You'll be able to look back on all the good times you had! Ahh... Very cool.
    -Jacob

    ReplyDelete