Monday, May 23, 2011

Katie's 10th Birthday Party

This is my friend/teacher and my two friends.
Natalie

Brooklyn
What it was?
What was there?
What I got?

Hi! On may 21st I had a birthday party! It was a back yard barbecue. Eight friends came to my party. There were six of my friends. There names were Natalie, Brooklyn, Emily, Bethany, Brianna, and Gissel. The others were Brynn and Caleb. It was from four to six and it was so much fun time went by really fast. Brynn and Caleb are kids of my daddy's friends.

At my party one of the activities were a peanut scramble. A peanut scramble is when a few kids stand in a circle with a small opening. A adult stands in the opening and throws peanuts and candy into the circle and all the kids dive in at it. Another activity we had was Enchanted Art and it is like engraving a picture. One activity we did not get to do was make circus animal balloons.

The two most special gifts I got were a frame from my best friend with pictures of us in it and a giant gardening basket from my friend/ teacher. It had a shovel, a claw, three packs of seeds, a knee pad, a pack of bumble bee gloves, chap stick, hand sanatizer, body lotion, and a book called The Secret Garden. The other stuff I got was fabulous to. I got pink mood nail polish, neon colored nail polish, a journal, pictionary cards, dented colorful bubbles, sunglasses, lipgloss, a neckless, and bracelets.I got a camera from my parents and I got a try pod from my dads friend I got a iTunes gift card and thirty dollars! I also got sprinkles, cupcake holders, and icing. 


1 comment:

  1. Wow Katie! The BIG "One-Oh"! You have finally joined the double-digit club! Do you feel old? After eating all those cup-cakes, I bet you felt old! Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a fun party! I love party games like your peanut scramble! With your new camera, you can take lots of cool pictures for your blog! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete