Wednesday, June 1, 2011

School Rocks

Where I go to school?
What awards I earned?
Who's my teacher?


Hello! I go to Eagle School and it is great. Today we had an awards assembly and one of the awards I got was Principal Honor Roll. It was for getting all As. The other award I got was the pin of excellence. It is a pin that you get if you get all As in the past two semesters.  It’s a star with a ribbon that says excellence.

Principal's Award

Excellence Pin

My school has a few clubs SOME of them are peace club, drum team, and recorder team. The relay for life club had a two hour get out of school and walk the track so I did that. In the library we had a used book sale there were a lot of interesting books there. One of the books there was called Mary-Kate and Ashley I read the back and it looked really interesting.

Mary-Kate and Ashley book

My teacher Mrs. Bline is the best ever. Her husband works with my daddy. She has helped me in school a lot. Especially in math, science, and social Studies my worst subjects. I have never gotten less than a b on my report card because of her. Mrs. Bline calls me Miss Math. My daddy calls me Math Lass but when I skip he calls me skipper.    
Daddy

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on all these awards, Katie!!!
    But....I thnk your dad is goofy.

    ReplyDelete