Sunday, June 12, 2011

Iwako



Iwakos are little mini erasers that come apart. I have four pairs of chop sticks, seven pairs of sushi, some soup, and two teas. That's the Japanese food I have, I have more American food. The other food I have is an egg, chocolate shake, ice cream in a container, an orange, an ice-cream cone on a stick, a cupcake, a loaf of bread that is in a raper, french-frys, a lobster dinner with corn and green-beans, two slices of cheese cake, watermelon, strawberry short cake (the real cake), a strawberry shake, and a hot dog!


I collect iwakos. I'm not really going to erase with them though. I don't know what I really am going to do with them yet. Maybe you could post a comment or send an email on what you think I could do with them (maybe Aunt Robin or Grandmama). I got them because I got straight A's. My daddy got them for me online as a reward.


3 comments:

  1. Katie, I love your Iwakos! It reminds me of the stuff we used to collect as kids. I remember collecting "scratch & sniff" stickers, stickers that would smell like fruit or candy if you scratched them with your fingernails. And they had cool pictures on them too. I think your dad probably had some in his famous jacket with all the pockets...! Keep up the Iwako collecting! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly how small are these erasers? They have some pretty impressive detail. I think I like the lobster the best. If you're looking to do something with them maybe you could erase one claw from the lobster or make it look like someone ate a piece out of the watermelon. Just a thought. Anyway, looks like a fun hobby. Where do you find them?
    Uncle Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chuck! I got straight A's and you never got me anything so cool! I totally have iwako envy!

    Katie, I think you should have some that you use and some that you don't. I mean, don't you want to bring some to school and nonchalantly pull one out of your bag to erase something? And make the other girls GREEN with envy? I mean, I want to do that and I'm not even in school!

    As far as managing your collection, you live with an expert in collection management. I'm sure he can hook you up with some cool display system or layered box or SOMETHING to get the job done.

    Ack! I want some!

    ReplyDelete