Sunday, June 5, 2011

Girl Power

Hi! Do you think boys are stronger than girls? Do you think us girls just sit around? Well you were wrong. I am not a weak and a lazy girl. I mow the lawn and much more. I'm used to mowing so it is easy for me. What's so hard about yanking a string and pushing it?

I can prove some girls are stronger than boys! I do plenty of exercises. Like push-ups, sit- ups, dips, two different kinds of crunches, trunk lifts, and waits. Not only that but I do 60 push-ups, 75 sit-ups, and 100 wait lifts.





I do wood carving. Right now I am carving a whale. His name is Bill. I learned how to do it because my mommy taught me how to. We have more we can carve. My mommy is carving a relief carving, one you can hang from a wall.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, katie!! I am totally impressed!! I have never mowed a lawn in my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps it is time I go on a diet...

    ReplyDelete