Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mom and Me Day




Hi! Today we had a mom and me day. We are at Ocean City New Jersey for a week. First we went to Shrivers and I got candy and fudge. Next we went to Shirt Shack and mom got me more iwakos and mom got a shovel and an Angry Birds T-shirt. Then I got Polish Water Ice (cherry). After that Mom got me a hair wrap and even more iwakos. We ate at the food Court and we both got salads and lemonade. Then we went and played Congo Golf. It was one of the best days of my life. (And yesterday I got even MORE iwakos.)



























3 comments:

  1. Wow Katie, love those iwakos!

    Grammy & Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day! Sorry I missed it! It was LOVELY to see you and I'm a big fan of your iwakos!

    I am also seriously loving these photo collages. HOW DO YOU DO IT??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're having a great time on vacation. It's nice to ditch those boys sometimes, right! I like those iwakos. They're pretty darn cute! Are there any "characters" available to play with the iwakos? Looking forward to seeing you guys.
    Uncle Matt

    ReplyDelete