Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Harry Potter



Hi! Harry Potter is my favorite books of all. I’ve read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I’m reading Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix. The Harry Potter books that I haven’t read are Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I think Harry Potter books are interesting and have a lot of detail.   





 I like Hermione. Because she is smart and she comes up with all the neat plans and ideas.



 My favorite setting is when they’re at Hogsmade. I like the scene in the second book where he sneaks into Hogsmade.       



I like when Hermione corrects Ron and she says “Its liveiosa not liviosah”.



(P. S. I’m not sure if I spelled liveiosa and liviosah correct.) 


1 comment:

  1. Fantasy is my favorite genre of books. Let me know when you're ready for more and I'll give you some good recommendations.

    ReplyDelete