Friday, October 7, 2011

Accelerated Math





Hi!!! I am going to tell you about my accelerated math group.



It is were smart people in the class work ahead of the class in lessons. In my group of three there is me, my friend Jenna, and Cedric. We help each other. When we finish a lesson we get the teacher to sign it and then we highlight it.






So far I have done 14 lessons in my group. Once I finish the 15th lesson, then I will take a test and then I will move to lesson 16. Now that I am in this group, math is my favorite subject and I like working on it at home.






I think that accelerated math is really really fun.







120 LESSONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Katie!

    Grammy & Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always loved math because when I could solve a math problem it made me feel cool! Keep up the good work Katie and one day, you will be one of the coolest kids in school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Once you get past the 16th lesson let me know and I'll have you balance my checkbook! Keep up the good work. Math is very important.

    Uncle Matt

    ReplyDelete