Sunday, October 2, 2011

Peanuts

Hi! I am going to tell you about peanuts.






Peanuts is a really funny comic strip that me and my dad read. It's about snoopy and Charlie Brown. I think that it is really funny. And sometimes there's a really sad one.






I think you should try reading peanuts. I ( surprisingly) am ahead of my dad in reading peanuts!! That is the amazing shock that I learned today!! Peanuts is a really really funny comic strip.






My favorite character is Lucy. My guess is that she will grow up to be the most devious diva in all of diva-land. And yes that land does exist of course I know because I've been there before.






So you should go see peanuts!! VAMPIRE!!






2 comments:

  1. Madeleine says "A balloon goes by itself!".

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing about the kids in peanuts...they never grow up. They've been kids for over 60 years. We'll never know if Lucy becomes a diva. But...if those kids DID grow up, I'd bet you're right.

    We just got out our Halloween Peanuts toys for Andrew and Isaac to play with. Isaac is learning their names...which he's sort of interested in, but mostly wants to tell me what color socks everyone is wearing.

    Thought you'd want to know since it was Peanuts related. ;)

    ReplyDelete