Saturday, October 15, 2011

Scrapbooking Club

Hi! I go to scrapbooking club at my school from 3:30 to 4:30 once a month.






I love scrapbook club it is really fun. I have gone to two different scrapbook club meetings. The first one was any theme and the second one the theme was birthday. My scrapbook has flowers on it with a checkered background.






In scrapbook club there is a dollar box with cute little scrapbooking supplies and albums. The lady who teaches scrapbook club is really nice and fun. Before we start we have a small drink.









I am really looking forward to the next scrapbook club meeting.









2 comments:

  1. That's great! I like scrapbooking too I just don't have much time for it. I think it's fun looking back at old pictures and seeing how people used to be.

    Uncle Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like scrapbooking too. You are lucky to have the scrapbook club. You will have so much fun looking at your pages...now and especially when you are older.

    ReplyDelete