Saturday, August 25, 2012

Back To School




Hi! Today I will tell you about my first week in middle school.



One of the things that I worried about was opening my locker, but I got it on the first try. The other thing was if I could get to class on time but I have plenty of extra time. I love having a locker. I put my rug and curtain in it right away, but after that I did the magnets and the shelf. I also like having 7 different teacher's.

My health class is freezing. My friends are Alexis, Summer, Jami, Kaci, Gwen, and Katelyn. My favorite teacher is Ms. Heare, she teaches English. My least favorite teacher is Mrs. Steele. I did not know anyone in my classes. Every girl knows my favorite band, One Direction.

For homeroom I have Ms. Golant, 1st period is Ms. Smith for computer, 2nd period is Ms. Golant again for science, after that I have 3rd period Mrs. Steele for reading, then I have Ms. Mills for Math. After 4th period I have lunch. From lunch we go to Ms. Dominico for health that is 5th period. Then I have 6th period Ms. Bartalemeo for world region. After that is 7th period Ms. Heare for English.

I love going to middle school.



- Posted by Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment