Saturday, August 18, 2012

My Trip to New York





Hi! Today I will tell you about my trip to New York.



When I got there after a five hour long car trip. As soon as we got there we went to a really good Greek restaurant. I had dolemades and a gyro. Dolemades are rice wrapped in grape leaves. Then we walked down to the water. After that we went back to my Aunt Robyn's apartment. When Daddy left we went to a water park and played in the sprinklers.



The next day we went to the Science Museum. It was really fun and cool. I liked the house of optical allusion. The next day Aunt Robyn had a doctors appointment so we had a baby-sitter. Later that day we made a blueberry and strawberry pie. After that we played Monopoly. The next day we went to Coney Island and played in the ocean.



The next day we went to MOMA the Museum of Modern Art. We took the subway to get there and back. The day after that we went to a new park in Queens. We went with Tess and Kirstin (friends of Aunt Robyn). Today we went home.



New York was really fun but I am glade to be home.




1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you saw a lot of the big city!! Glad you had a good time. Grandmama

    ReplyDelete