Sunday, August 12, 2012

This Weekend



Hi! Today I will tell you about what I did yesterday and today August 11 and 12.

Yesterday at about 10:00 we went to my Grandparents house. When we got there we hung out for a couple of hours while my dad took a nap and the boys went to the park with my grandad. We just talked girl talk and then I got a shower.

After my shower we had dinner and I wasn't feeling good so my mom, dad, and I took a walk. When we got back I was feeling a lot better. My parents went to Mario's birthday party after the walk. We watched half of the first Narnia movie and gramps went and got me two more boxes of Allergy Medicine.

We went to bed after he got back. Today we woke up super early and are currently driving to New York. We are about an hour away and I am almost done but this will probably not be posted until we are in New York. We are going to New York to see my Aunt Robyn and my cousins. My family will leave me in New York with them for a week. My Aunt, Uncle, and cousins are going to drive we back next Sunday.

That is what is going on this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time in NY. I know you will be a big help to Aunt Robyn! Grandmama

    ReplyDelete
  2. New York, New York! If you can make it there, you can make it ANYWHERE! Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete