Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Room




Hi! Today I am going to tell you about my favorite things in my room.

First I will start with my shelves. My favorite thing on my shelves is my cowgirl hat with big pink flowers on it. I got it from my grandparents. They got it from Claire's, I know because it has a tag that says so. That is my favorite thing on all of my shelves.

Now I will tell you about my two favorite pieces if jewelry. The first one is a purple wire hart neckless that I got in Virginia at Charming Charlie's with my friend Sarah. The other one is a golden owl clock neckless. I got it for my birthday at Claire's from my grandparents. Those are my favorite pieces of jewelry.

Now I will tell you about my favorite Lip gloss. My favorite lip gloss is half strawberry and half chocolate I got it from my grandparent's and they got it from Claire's. Most of the things I named were from Claire's and my grandparent's.

So that is it for today.

2 comments:

  1. I want to see photos of your room, Katie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stuff! Your room is probably, like, the coolest room out of all the kids at your school. If only you had that view-scope in your room, the one from picture in this post. As a matter of fact, why do you have that picture on this post?

    ReplyDelete