Sunday, November 3, 2013

New Rooms

Hello everyone! Today I am going to talk about new rooms.

My parents recently moved upstairs in a new bedroom. My brother Ashton got their bedroom. My brothers used to share a room. I'm moving into the room they shared. My little brother is getting the room I have now. We already moved Ashton into his room. We had to paint, and take out the carpet, then redo the boarding. Then my mom put hard wood flooring down. He got his bed from our Aunt Melodee and Grammy and Gramps bought the bed spread and sheets and things.

Yesterday my mom and I started on my new room. We moved Alex's bed and desk and things into the living room. We took out the carpet and foam. Today we took out the boarding and tack boards. We screwed the floor down. I like building and destroying things. So Alex now sleeps in the living room. Soon we will pick out a color for my walls I was thinking lavender or baby pink, what do you think?

So once I move into the room we're working on now Alex will get my room. We are doing the exact same thing to the room I have now. When I move into the new room it will be bigger and have a bigger closet. I'm supper excited!!!!

I really want to move into my new room! So what do you guys think, lavender or baby pink?


-Bye People

2 comments:

  1. Lavender or baby pink....that's a tough one. My vote is lavender. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lavender, Grammy ? Gramps or maybe purple ? Yellow!

    ReplyDelete