Sunday, November 10, 2013

Wellness Center

Wellness Center

Hello! Today I am going to write about the gym I work out at called the Wellness Center. I have a customized workout there.

I like working out there because it helps me stay active. I can also change my workout, witch can be helpful. I also like that we go at least twice a week. You can also get your workout changed and try new things if you get board with what you have. It doesn't burn to much for me because I have a shorter workout. It's enough to stay at my normal weight.

I use three cardio machines. First, is the stationary bike. It's just a bike that is held in one place while your on it. Next, I do the treadmill. Most people know what that is, you run on it. Last is the elliptical. The elliptical makes you move your feet in circular motions. I do stationary bike for 10 to 20 minutes, the treadmill for 10 and the elliptical for 10 also.

I have a lot of different weight machines. I first have one where you push with your legs against the wall and push yourself backwards. Then two machine where one one you push your legs apart and one where you push them together. There are a lot of different ones. I probably burn 130 to 150 calories in weights and the same with cardio.

Nobody thinks it's fun going to the gym, but I go anyway. It's important to my dad that we all go.


-Bye People

No comments:

Post a Comment