Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas Cookie Story

Christmas Cookies

Hi! Today I am going to tell you guys about the Christmas Cookie story adventure.

So one day I decided to surprise my dad with his favorite Christmas cookies. They are my grandmothers recipes and they're called Christmas nuggets. I surprised him with them when he got home from work. The next morning, when I woke up, I found the cookies missing and my Dad gone to work. My mom told me that dad had taken them to work. Dad texted me and said that I had hid the cookies from him.

So this is my side of the story. My Dad said he had no idea what I was talking about and that I had hid the cookies. He sent me a picture from work and it was his plate of food and he said see no Christmas Cookies here but under the plate I saw the tin that I had put them in. Then he sent me a picture of his co-worker with a bowl of the cookies then he sent a caption saying this co-worker confirms. Since then I found the red and green sprinkles on plates that my dad had eaten off of. When the cookies where all gone, Dad gave me the tin.

Now this is my Dads side of the stories. My dad says I hid them the entire time. Then one day we found the tin of cookies on the counter together. I picked up the cookie tin and he goes why thank you Katie for taking the cookies out of your hiding spot.

So this is the end of the stories. He told me it will go on every year as a Dill family tradition.


-Bye People

1 comment: