Sunday, January 19, 2014

New room #3


New Room #3

Hi guys so today I'm doing an update on my new room! It's going super great!

Let's start with the color paint what I did for my paint was two walls white and two walls mint green. I think it's really pretty! Originally I was going to go with either pink or lavender but when I got to the store I liked the mint better. Then my hard wood flooring is just a light brownish color.

My bedding is amazing! It's a black striped comforter with black and white pillows and a zebra printed throw. I also have a matching zebra bean bag chair. My closet is about three fourths of the way full. I also have a shoe rack in there. Then in the bottom of my closet I have three draws that contain things you don't hang up like pajamas and shorts.

Ok then we have my gorgeous vanity! It was moms when she was my age. It was antique before she got it though. It is very old but super pretty and I love it! It has a huge awesome mirror and two drawers on each side. My mom ordered my a stool to go under it but right now I'm using a folding chair.

So those are basically the main things I have in my room so far. I'm going to get a desk and I have a white bookcase in there. I really love my new room!!

-Bye People

1 comment:

  1. It sounds so great! My favorite part is the bedding. LOVE the bold zebra prints against those soft colored walls. VERY striking and fun!

    ReplyDelete