Sunday, January 12, 2014

Christmas Outfits

Christmas Outfits

Hi! So this blog was suggested by my Aunt Robyn. I'm going to take pictures of the outfits I got for Christmas. I thought this would be a fun blog.



Pink and white cropped sweater (Deb) Black high waisted skinny jeans (Deb)


Cream colored cardigan (Deb) Wine colored long sleeve shirt (Deb) Dark wash skinny jeans (Forever 21)


Navy blue long sleeved shirt (Deb) Dark wash skinny jeans (Forever 21)


Lip print sweater (Forever 21) Dark wash skinny jeans (Forever 21)


White long sleeve shirt (Deb) Stripped infinity scarf (Rue 21) Medium wash skinny jeans (Forever 21)


Pink and gray stripped shirt (Lord and Taylor) Medium wash skinny jeans (Forever 21)


Red New York shirt (Deb) Printed leggings (Deb)


Black and white stripped sweater (Lord and Taylor) Dark wash skinny jeans (Forever 21)


Green shirt (Lord and Taylor) Dark wash skinny jeans (Forever 21)

So that's all the clothes I got for Christmas. I'm supper thankful for everything I got!


-Bye People

2 comments:

  1. Katie,
    You should be the best dressed kid at your school. Everything looks great on you.
    Love,
    Grammy & Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS!!!!

    I can't believe how cool those leggings are!
    And an NYC shirt?! When you wear it do you say "my rad aunt lives in New York." (Please say you do!)
    Love the black and white stripped scarf...might be my favorite thing here. :). And love that you put on black and white socks to go with the scarf! Very cool!!

    This was a great post!!

    ReplyDelete