Sunday, February 9, 2014

Alex



Hi guys. Today I am going to talk to you guys about my little brother Alex.

He really likes playing with his Legos so sometimes I help him. In the summer we really like to play Nerf guns outside. He also likes being in the pool with us. Sometimes I'll play with his action figures with him. He also likes active games like ninja and tag. Sometimes we play hide and go seek or we play with our airplanes outside. Sometimes I read him books. I also teach him how to do crafts

He can get pretty annoying. He currently sleeps in the living room because we are soon going to renovate the my old bedroom which will then be his. So now he thinks he can say get out of my room when we go into the living room. When you walk into a room with him he will put his whinny voice on and yell what! Sometimes, when he annoys Ashton and I and we shove him a little bit then he will throw himself on the floor and fake cry to get our parents attention.    

We don't talk too much throughout the day. I don't see him to often especially on weekdays. He gets home around five and then we go to the gym for an hour. When we get home we eat pretty much eat straight away so we don't have a lot of time together and after dinner it's chores, reading, or watching a movie.

So that's my Alex blog even though he is very annoying, he's still my little brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment