Monday, February 3, 2014

A Few Of My Favorite Things

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Hi guys! Today I am going to be doing a "get to know me better" blog. I'm going to tell you guys my top 10 favorite things in my life starting at ten and going to one.

So for number ten I choose movies. I mostly like horror, comedy, and chic flics. Some of my favorite movies are Monte Carlo, Sound of Music (comment if you get the tittle), Anchorman, and Alien.

For number nine I choose hair things. I like just messing around with my hair but I'm not very good at it so most of the time I just wear it down.

For number eight I choose zebras. My room is decorated in everything zebra print and the theme of it is black and white. I have two zebra pillows, a zebra blanket, a huge stuffed zebra named Martin, a zebra printed bean bag chair, and a zebra printed stuffed owl. That's right, I said zebra printed owl.

For number seven I chose lip gloss. My favorite are the LancĂ´me Juicy Tubes, I also really want to try some Mac ones.

For number six I chose shopping. I love shopping and just looking at things. It's too bad that the mall we have here is pretty bad and run down. I prefer the Tyson's Corner Mall in Virginia.

Then for number five I chose clothes. I love clothes and I also love shopping for them. My dad thinks I have too much but his superhero shirt collection is bigger ;).

For number four I chose Lush Cosmetics. Lush is a homemade cosmetic brand. Now when I say cosmetics I mean like lotion, bath bombs, massage bars, shower gels, soaps, and things like that. Anyway it's amazing and I really want to try out a ton of their stuff. (That's another reason it love the Tyson's Corner Mall so much is because Lush is a pretty rare store and they have one in Tyson's.)

Number three is owls. I love owls! They are so cute. I got some white feathery ones for Christmas from my grandparents and I love them! I also have two owl puzzles and a lip balm.

For number two I choose friends. My best friends name is Sarah and she is amazing!

Then number one is family! I love my family and that means parents, grandparents, brothers, aunts, uncles, cousins, and more!

So yea that's my "get to know me better" blog!



-Bye People

2 comments:

  1. Wait! What about school!? It didn't make the list? :)

    I want a bath bomb. I have no idea what it is...but I want one anyway. They have WAY cooler things for you youngsters than they had for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you like the owls. I like them too! But I like most all birds. Except for maybe crows and black starlings. They both are noisy and they bully the other birds. Nobody likes a bully!

    Love,
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete