Sunday, February 23, 2014

Snow Tubing

Snow Tubing

Hi guys! So last night I went snow tubing with my family and today I'm going to tell you all about it.

So we went to Whitetail and it has snow tubing, skiing, and snow boarding. We got there at 6:48 and we stayed for two hours. It was super fun. There was I think ten different rows. The only thing I didn't like was that the conveyor belt that pulls you to the top was so slow! But anyway you could attach your tubes together up to four people. We did all kinds of crazy slides.

Each row has some steep hills I think there is two on each of them. For kids 2to 4 there was a kiddie hill. We did all kinds of crazy fun ways. Mom and Dad crashed into the giant air bags once. You could either lay on your back or on your stomach. I mostly did it on my back but sometimes I did it on my stomach.

I think when you go on your stomach it's more fun. The more weight you have the faster and farther you go. So the second to last on we did was Mom, Dad, Ashton, and I and my little brother went alone. You are normally aloud to have five at a time but it was to icy when we went.

I had a really fun time and we went for one of my moms birthday presents!

1 comment: