Sunday, March 9, 2014

Massanutten Water Park

Massanutten Water Park

Hi guys! So today I am going to tell you guys about a water park I went to for Alex's birthday.

So my little brother's birthday is next Tuesday and his present was that we could go to this water park. So this water park is indoors and outdoors but since it's winter it was only inside. It was awesome. When we first got there, there was a huge window where you could see the entire water park. They had a big cafe and gift shop.

The first thing I went into was the jungle. It is basically like a huge jungle gym, with water squirting every wear. There was also five huge tube slides. I went down all of them once and one twice. Two of them are pitch black so you feel like the water is gonna fill the tube and drown you. Don't worry it doesn't. There were also two green slides and a white one. Then there was the lazy river.

I spent most of my time in that. I would either lay on it, walk in it, or spin around uncontrollably in it. It was fun and relaxing. Ashton and I raced in it a lot. The only bad thing about this water park is that it ripped up my feet a lot. They really hurt so next time I'm bringing water shoes.

I loved this water park a lot and I really want to go again.




-Bye People

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! We like those kinds of places too. We went to one a few weeks ago and we went into one of the dark slides on a jumbo tube that the whole family fit on. But that dark slide scared me and Isaac SO MUCH (he was shaking when we got to the bottom and said "we don't die on the dark slide. we don't die on the dark slide." poor fella! So he and I went to the lazy river and while Dave and Andrew kept riding down the scary slides. :)

    Sorry about your feet! ouch!

    ReplyDelete