Sunday, March 23, 2014

Update on the Room

Hi guys so today I am going to be doing another room update.

So my room is going pretty well, but not quite there yet. I've hung up a lot of things but I still have more to hang. So first we have my bed. It has changed a little because I took some pillows off of it but that's pretty much all. Next to my bed I have a big dresser. It has a lot of pillows on top of it because I sit on it sometimes. Above the dresser I have two shelves. One holds my owls, my Bible, and a wind chime. The other holds my American doll babies from when I was little.

Next we have my closet. It is pretty much done, but I have to get curtains for it. I have a shoe rack that hold all of my shoes except for my boots because they are so tall so I put them next to it. On the floor in my closet there is also my volley ball. Then I have a three drawer dresser thing that holds my pajamas, my shorts, and other things. Now all my clothes, jackets, and long pants are hanging up. Next I have two built in shelves above it. I have storage bins from Five And Below that I keep extra things in. I also have some books up there, a scrapbooking bin, and my puzzles.

We still have to make the zebra print roman shades for my window. I also have my nick nack shelf up. My vanity is still pretty much the same. Now when you walk in the door I have a bookcase that I keep some things other than books on. If you look on the back of my door, I have an over the door shoe rack. I keep things like lotion, lipgloss, nail polish, and things like that in those pockets.

So that's my entire room but it's not done yet though. The three drawer dresser beside my bed will be replaced with a bigger one.


-Bye People

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh. This is the most frustrating post ever. I WANT PHOTOS!!! Katie!!! GIVE ME PHOTOS!!! I WANT TO SEE IT!

    ReplyDelete