Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Owl Obsesstion


My Owl Obsession

I have an obsession with two animals, owls and zebras. Today I am going to show you how obsessed I am with owls.

I have jewelry, stuffed animals, statues, and puzzles that are owl themed. I only have one piece of owl jewelry. It is a long gold necklace and the owls wings open into a clock. My grandma got it for me about two years ago from Claire's. It's a little hard to wear some times and I don't wear a lot of jewelry but I still like it. Next I have a nick nack. I'm not sure where it is from, I got it for Christmas from my parents. It has triangles on its belly and blue wings. It's super cute and it sits in a little hole on my nick nack shelf. The card says it is a lucky owl.









Then I have two puzzles. I got them both for Christmas also. One is an owl on wood with a pine tree behind it. They named this puzzle silent watch. Then I have another one with orange cartoon owls. I also have three shirts with owls on them. They are from woot.com.

Then I have two stuffed animals. One is covered in hearts and I got it for valentines day. The other I got for Christmas two years ago. Lastly I have statues. They are basically white owls. They are covered in white feathers and they shed like crazy. I got them for Christmas, but the tag said they are from Z Gallery.



So that's it for my owl collection. I have a major obsession and I need more owls!

-Bye People

1 comment: