Monday, April 14, 2014

Cira's House

Cira's House

Hi guys! So today I am going to tell you guys about my trip to my friend Cira's house.

So Cira is my best friend. I went to her house on Saturday and stayed the night until I:00 Sunday. When we got there we did the blindfolded makeup makeup challenge. By the time we were done we looked like black and blue zombies. We took it all off and she painted my nails. The thumb and the pinky have birds on them and the other three have owl written on them. She did her nails matching mine.

So then we talked and did some other girly stuff and then ate dinner. We had hamburgers broccoli and potato salad. It was a really good dinner. Then after dinner we watched two and a half episodes of Pretty Little Liars. After that we watched Safe Heaven. I only watched the first five minutes and fell asleep on her couch Cira watched the entire movie and fell asleep on the couch next to me and woke up on the floor.

In the morning we had Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes and then we went outside and played volleyball for a long time. Then we ate lunch. We roasted hotdogs over the fire pit. After that my mom came and I had to go home.

I had a great time at her house she is amazing!


-Bye People

1 comment: