Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easter


Easter

Hi guys! Today I am going to tell you guys about my Easter. I hope you guys all had an amazing Easter!

So my parents woke us up at around 8:00. We all came out to the kitchen and our Easter baskets were on the table. So each year we get a tiny something other than candy. Alex got a build able spinderman, a bat mobile, and a superman cup. Ashton got some beef sticks, and I got two lip balms. The rest of are baskets were all candy.



Then my grandparents came. They brought us eater baskets filled with tons of candy (and a twenty dollar bill) witch I loved and was really nice of them. So then we went to the Clarion. It's a fancy restaurant that serves an Easter lunch. So after that we came back home and hung out for a while.



Then, we did Easter egg hunting. Mom and I hid the eggs. They all had starburst in them. Then Ashton and Alex came out and found them all. My mom threw some eggs up on the roof of our cabana and only my older brother could get them.



So I had a super fun Easter and I hope you did too!

-Bye People

1 comment: