Sunday, May 4, 2014

Birthday Shopping


Birthday Shopping!

Hi guys! Today I am going to tell you all about my birthday shopping trip.

So my birthday is on May 9th and my Grandma took me early birthday shopping so thank you so much Grammy and Gramps! Alright so in my new room my mom and I really wanted a chandelier. So the first place we went was Home Depot. I found a really pretty white flowery chandelier and I had my heart set on it then we found that it was out of stock. So there was another one about ten minutes away so we went there. They had one left there so we grabbed it and left.



Then we went to the Tyson's Corner Mall. First we went to Lush. Lush is basically like a healthier Bath and Body Works. When we were there she got me a lip scrub and a face scrub. Then we stopped in L.L. Bean. I got a really pretty mint green colored tank top. Then some no show socks. They also had mints there so she got me some.

Then we went to Mac. There I got a lip gloss and a highlighter. If you don't know already highlighter is supposed to make your skin brighter and healthier. So we got my little brother some Legos and then went to Barns and Noble. We bough the movie Frozen there and it was really good.

So that's what they got me for my birthday and I'm really happy about it so thank you!!

-Bye People

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the light you picked out. It is beautiful.
    Sounds like you had a wonderful shopping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT chandelier! I want to go shopping with Grammy! :)

    ReplyDelete