Sunday, May 18, 2014

Birthday Party

Birthday Party

So recently I turned 13. Yesterday we had a birthday party for me.

So yesterday my friend Cira came over at 12. My party started at five. So we hung out until people started to come. We all went to the back yard for the party. Then we ate dinner, and we had brownies, cake, and ice cream for dessert. All the little kids just beat on the older kids.

Everyone was on a sugar high and wild. Then I opened presents. From Cira I got twenty pairs of earrings. Steve, Steph, and Brynn gave me a pink, sparkly phone case, a princess that poops candy, and headphones. From Beth, Scott, and Madeline I got a Stila lip gloss trio and a ulta gift card. Larry, Alex, and Caleb gave me a Philosophy lip gloss, a nail buffer and a Smashbox makeup palette. Megan, Marty, and Zoe gave me a body shop mini body butter, shower cream, and a perfume.















Elizabeth, Bill, Maddy, and Billy gave me a 25 dollar iTunes gift card. Last, Matt, Toni, Joshua, and Jordan got me a 25 dollar Visa gift card. Then me and Cira went inside and watched a little bit of the Click, a movie starring Adam Sandler. Then our guests left and Cira and one of Alex's friends stayed the night with us.












So that was my 13th birthday party.


-Bye People

1 comment: