Monday, May 26, 2014

Saturday Trip


Saturday Trip

So today I am going to tell you all about the trip we took yesterday.

On Friday my family all went down to Virginia. We stayed the night with my grandparents. They gave us dinner and we played games and the next morning we left to go to Burke Lake park. My dad had a job there when he was in highschool. When we were driving there we stopped and looked at his old house.















Anyway when we got there we looked around a little and then walked the four and a half mile long trail around the lake. When we got done we went to the mall near it and went to a giant Chinese restraint. We ate tons of food. They had a chocolate fountain and strawberries.















Then we started walking around the mall. We went to Bath and Body Works and got some things. Then we went home. We had a great time. We didn't have a problem sleeping that night either we were extremely tired.

So that's it we had tons of fun.

-Bye People

1 comment:

  1. The old house! :) I visited the old house once...and I saw that they tore down the tree that was in the front yard and I was so upset because I climbed in that tree all the time. It was SUCH a great climbing tree. Even now, I remember the pattern of the branches and where I used to sit.

    Is sounds like a great day!

    ReplyDelete