Sunday, May 11, 2014

Birthday/Mothers Day Weekend Haul

Hi guys! Today I am going to be sharing with you everything I got for my birthday trip to Williamsburg with my mom and grandma. Tomorrow I will blog about what we did on the trip. This does not include what my mom and grandma got.

When we were on our way there we stopped at CVS and my mom got me a Revlon Super Lusterous lip gloss in Pango Peach. So on the first day we were there, we went to the Williamsburg Prime Outlets. They first place I went was the Cosmetics Company Store. I had some money from my Grandmama that I got to spend. (Not the grandmother that was with me my other one and if she is reading this, thank you happy Mother's Day!) So I got two things from there. First I got a mac pearl matte face powder witch highlights your skin. It's from the Baking Beauties collection and it's in the shade In For A Treat. Then I got an eyeshadow quad from the Archie's Girls Collection in Caramel Sunday. Next at the outlet mall we went to a Bare Minerals Cosmetics store. My mom got me a gift set and it came with, a makeup bag, an eyeshadow duo in The Flashback, an eyeshadow duo in The Promise, a lipstick in Pink Champagne, and a lip gloss in Rouge.





















So the next day we went to Colonial Williamsburg. More will be in my next blog but this is just the shopping. So first my grandma got me got three sphere shaped scented soap balls. They were in the scents magnolia, lemon, and pineapple. Then my grandma bought me a beautiful silver ring with a heart shaped knot on it. Then later we went to Rite Aid and my mom got my two Wet n Wild eyeshadow palette's. They are limited edition in Walking on the Red Carpet and Flirting at the After Party.
























Then today on Sunday we went to the General Store. I got two things there. I got a necklace that says Katie with a heart underneath and a neon orange and yellow stuffed animal monkey.






So that's what I got on my Birthday/Mothers Day trip to Williamsburg!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: