Sunday, April 6, 2014

Roasting Peeps


Roasting Peeps

Hi guys. Today I'm going to talk to you about roasting peeps.

The first time we tried it was when we bought some from five and below. Roasting peeps is fun. All you have to do is shove it on a stick and hold it over the fire. I know what your thinking, burnt sugar tastes bad. That's why you have to wait for it to caramelize. It tastes like heaven covered in marshmallow and sugar.

I've only had them twice. Last night I had them with my best friend in a can Cira. It was her first time eating roasted peeps. The best time for roasted peeps is at night, just don't step on your peeps. I had to learn that the hard way, now I have a dead peep on the bottom of my shoe. Don't eat too many because you will start to get hyper, and you might start to awkwardly dance around the fire.

Any stick is good for roasted peeps but the best is from a maple tree, because it makes the peeps more sugary. Even though too much sugar can make you hyper it still tastes like heaven. Peeps taste better when your sharing them with your family, so gather them around the fire and sing a campfire song.

So that's about it guys, try it!!!

-Bye People

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of roasted peeps, Katie!!! and I love the idea of you dancing all hyper around the fire. :) Sounds too good to pass up!

    ReplyDelete