Sunday, March 15, 2015

Summer

Summer

Hi guys today I am going to write about what I'm looking forward to in the summer. Personally I love the summer and I hate the winter for many different reasons.

So first I will tell you why I prefer summer to winter. First of all we don't have school in the summer. Maybe we have to write an essay or something but we have two and a half months to do it. We also get to hang out with our friends a lot more in the summer. In winter we only get lunch time and occasionally on weekends. I also hate the cold. I love summer because it's warm. I also love swimming which I can't do in the winter. We rarely go to an indoor pool. Lastly I love going to Ocean City New Jersey it is so much fun and I love the beach.

Now I will talk about little things I like about summer. I like that we can go on a walk outside and not freeze to death. One of my favorite things about summer is getting to play volleyball outside with my friends. I love volleyball and it's hard to find time and space to play in the winter. I also like the grass. I'm not sure why because I hate mowing it. I guess I just like being able to walk around in bare feet. There is also a creek nearby that my friend and I really love going to.

Last I will talk about bad things in summer. The number of good things highly outweighs the bad things. The thing I hate most about the summer is sun burns. They just really hurt and they're annoying. Another thing I hate is the Mosquitos. I hate when you get a bite and then it itches for days. The last thing I hate about summer is having to mow the lawn. I hate mowing it's really hot and then you get sweaty and just gross.

So that is my opinion on summer. I love summer and I want it to hurry up and get here. I will deal with the bad things in summer because there is so much more good things about it to me. What is your favorite season?


-Bye People

No comments:

Post a Comment