Sunday, March 29, 2015

Life Update

Life Update

Hi guys! Today I am going to write a life update. Basically how my life has been going for the past 6 months.

So in the past six months my life has been up and down. I'm taking French this year because I'm in honors so I can take a foreign language for a high school credit. Last nine weeks was pretty bad but I'm getting better this time around. Honestly I'm glad it's the last quarter because I really want summer to come and not have school.

Next is friends. I've got some pretty good friends. I've made a lot of new friends this year mostly because I didn't have any classes with them last year and the year before. We went on a field trip to D.C. and we had a great time there. We're going to go to Hershey's Park pretty soon and then we have a swimming trip.

Lastly I'm going to talk about people in general. My school has a lot of fights. There have been a few times when kids have gotten arrested. There is a lot of girl drama too. It seems like nobody is ever happy with any one else. Most of the fights that happen here are between girls.

So overall life is ok. I stick around my friends at school and they're fun to be with.


-Bye People

No comments:

Post a Comment